Work With Us
Program Associate, Collaborative Responses to Commercial Sexual Exploitation Initiative – No longer accepting applications
NCYL's Robust Benefits Package
- Fully paid health insurance for employee and dependents, 50% paid for spouse or partner
- Fully paid dental insurance for employee and family
- Fully paid vision insurance for employee and family
- Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Pet insurance
Paid Time Off
- Vacation benefits (3 weeks the first year, 4 weeks thereafter)
- 2 fully paid personal days (1 fully paid personal day if start date is after July 1st)
- 12 sick leave days
- 3 month fully paid sabbatical after 6 years of full-time employment or equivalent
- Transit program – employees can use tax deferred income to pay for commuter expenses and parking
- FSA program for dependent care and medical expense – employees can use tax deferred income to pay for medical expenses and dependent care
- $1,500 professional development stipend available each calendar year to all employees
NCYL's Human Resources Department
We believe in...
- Centering Humanity: First, we lean into empathy and treat employees as whole people.
- Fairness & Equity: Our practice is transparent, honest and consistent.
- Deep Partnership: Relationship-building is the foundation of our growth and success.
Establish and maintain processes, tools, and resources that guide and support all employees to realize their potential in service to NCYL's mission.
Our vision is a workplace culture in which every staff member may be their authentic self, perform at their best and feel good about the work they do.