Main Office Mailing Address, Oakland
National Center for Youth Law
1212 Broadway, Suite 600
Oakland, CA 94612
The National Center for Youth Law has a number of locations throughout the United States which include (but not limited to) Washington D.C.
Nation Center for Youth Law
818 Connecticut Ave, Suite 425 NW
Washington DC 20006
If you have a question for our legal staff, we may be able to provide some assistance. Please read the instructions below and fill out the form to ask your question. If we can provide assistance, the National Center for Youth Law will respond to you via email within approximately two weeks.
Before completing the form please note the following:
What NCYL Can Do:
- NCYL can provide assistance to attorneys from California Qualified Legal Services Providers regarding systemic issues or individual cases.
- NCYL can provide referrals to direct legal services organizations.
- NCYL can provide resources to youth, caregivers, attorneys, professionals working with children, state and federal agencies, state and federal policymakers, and others.
What NCYL Cannot Do:
- NCYL does not generally represent individuals in court as we are not a direct legal services organization. NCYL cannot offer legal advice regarding specific cases or situations.
- NCYL does not handle child welfare matters related to custody or adoption.
- NCYL cannot communicate with individuals who are currently represented by legal counsel regarding the issues for which they are represented.
- NCYL cannot respond to emergency inquiries or investigate child abuse matters. To report child abuse, call your local child abuse hotline.
To ask a question to a member of our staff, please fill out the form below.
NCYL’s response to your form inquiry reflects only its opinion and does not constitute legal advice. Neither filling out the form nor our response establishes an attorney-client relationship that is subject to privilege. Your communications will not remain confidential.